CNN host Don Lemon has responded to claims that he sexually assaulted a man in a Sag Harbor, NY, last year.

Dustin Hice claims in a lawsuit that the assault took place in a bar last summer.

"Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into [Hice's] moustache under [Hice's] nose," the filing for "emotional pain and suffering" claims, reports Deadline.

But according to Lemon's team, the political pundit vehemently denies the allegations.

"The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts," a spokesperson for Lemon told Deadline. 

"This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon," the outlet added. "Don categorically denies these claims and this matter does not merit any further comment at this time."

According to the outlet, there was an attempt in the past two weeks to shake down Lemon for a $1.5 million payoff to stop a lawsuit being filed, but Lemon did not cough up a cent. 

"The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts," a statement said Tuesday. per USA Today "This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon."

All eyes are now on Lemon's show on CNN to see if he will address the issues directly.